When installing a new version please remember to remove the old version first. Instructions can be found here
Version 1.22 May 2, 2010
- Fixed a problem where the PDF links didn't show up properly.
Version 1.21 Jan 17, 2010
- Fixed a Link Panel problem if a faq entry was set to not publish.
Version 1.19 Dec 18, 2009
- Fixes lightbox problem introduced in 1.18
Version 1.18 Dec 17, 2009
- You can now specify the PDF File name to something besides 'faq.pdf'
- FaqMaker now confirms when you delete a row
- You can now custom style the lighbox pages with CSS regardless of what mode the lighbox is in
- Various other cleanups.
Version 1.17 Oct 17, 2009
- Fixes a slow typing problem in Leopard with RapidWeaver 4.3
Version 1.16 June 6, 2009
- Fixes problems with Cruftless links
Version 1.14 April 5, 2009
- Feeds now validate
- Fixed a problem with links to internal pages
Version 1.12 Feb 7, 2009
- Various defect fixes
- Changed references to 'Base URL' to the more modern "Website Address'
Version 1.10 Sept 21, 2008
- Added a new theme "Slice" inspired by the very nicely done faq at slicehost.com
- Added a new option "Questions in Sidebar" which will put the questions in the sidebar. Does not work well with some themes
- Fixed a problem where the lightbox busy graphic would not appear if the page was not in a folder by itself
- Added Sparkle Support
Version 1.08 May 28, 2008
- RW4.0 and RW3.6 compatible
- Fancy new theme ("Columns") which puts the questions in a column next to the answers.
Version 1.04 Jan 14, 2008
- Fixed js-kit in lightbox entries
- New version of smoothbox to help rendering in some cases
- Fixed a problem where assets were not being picked up properly
Version 1.02 Nov 8, 2007
- Fixed a problem when linking to faq items with link panel
- RSS feeds now show up in the safari menu bar
Version 1.01 Oct 21, 2007
- Fixed a problem with "updated tags" not showing up.
- Added a 'glossary' theme that arranges the questions, many to a line on top -- Thanks to the crazy guys at the RapidWeaver forums for this one.
Version 1.0 Oct 14, 2007
- First 1.0 version. Identical to 1.0B5 so no need to upgrade from that
Version 1.0B5 Sept 26, 2007
- Fixed a problem with nil short anaswer causing an exception at publish.
- Fixed a problem where potentially non web safe filenames were generated
Version 1.0B4 Sept 14, 2007
- Fixed a problem with links in subpages not pointing out correctly
- Fixed a problem where updating text didn't always set the 'dirty' bit
- Changed PDF rendering to no longer center on the page (it should flush to the right)
Version 1.0B3 Sept 14, 2007
- Fixed a problem with link's not being properly registered.
- "Toned Down" the highlite border from bright red to a darker red. Added a bit of Margin & Padding to make it look nicer.
Version 1.0B2 Sept 4, 2007
- Improved links -- Previously it was possible that they would appear to be present but really were not unless you typed. Now it's more robust and should 'just work' as you expect
- Improved some wording of the GUI to make it more clear.
- Back to top & custom CSS text fields now behave better
- Tooltips are not configurable (colors, size and amount of content)
Version 1.0B1 Sept 1, 2007
- First Public Release